Аудио диалог на английском языке с текстом: World Traveller.
Слушать аудио диалог
текст к аудио диалогу World Traveller:
- Todd: Tennessee!
- Tenn: Yes!
- Todd: We’re gonna talk about sports.
- Tenn: OK. I’m not big on sports, but.
- Todd: OK, well, that’s OK. So you, you don’t like sports.
- Tenn: Well, I like sports but I’m just not an avid sports watcher. You know I would usually rather watch a movie or some kind of history program.
- Todd: Oh, OK. So you’re into history.
- Tenn: Oh, yes!
- Todd: OK. What kind of history?
- Tenn: That’s a kind of a difficult question. I would say, ah, interested, primarily I interested in ancient and mideval but I also like studying the history of the countries that I have visited it makes it more interesting when I go sight-seeing.
- Todd: OK. What countries have you visited?
- Tenn: I’ve been to 26 countries.
- Todd: Really!
- Tenn: Yeah!
- Todd: Oh, OK. Yeah, you can’t name them all.
- Tenn: The big ones I would say, I’ve been over a good bit of Europe, ah, Mexico, Peru, I spent almost a year in Egypt and I went to Isreal, Jordan, and now I’m here in Japan. I’ve been here in Japan for a year and a half. And while I have been here, I visited Korea for about a week.
- Todd: OK. Wow. That’s a lot so did you do the Pyramids in Egypt?
- Tenn: Oh, yes. Actually, I climbed the pyramids.
- Todd: Oh, really. Nice. What’s it like on the top?
- Tenn: Very, very interesting. You can see, ah, it was during the summer so the visibility was rather low.
- Todd: Oh, OK.
- Tenn: But, to see, we were on The Great Pyramid, and the second Pyramid, Kefron, was right near by, and it is a very different perspective to see it from, interesting to be eye-level, to be on the same level as the top of that second pyramid.
- Todd: OK. Wow! So you were in Peru, right?
- Tenn: Yes.
- Todd: OK. What’s the big thing people see in Peru?
- Tenn: Machu Pichu.
- Todd: Machu Pichu. OK. What is Machu Pichu?
- Tenn: Machu Pichu is the ruins of a city that was built by the Inca People.
- Todd: OK.
- Tenn: Over three…six hundred years ago, and was lost, no one knew what happened to it. until it was recently discovered about a hundred years ago.
- Todd: OK. Wow. Nice. Alright, thanks a lot David
- Tenn: Sure!
- Todd: Or Tennessee.
What countries have you visited?