- Сначала прочитайте текст, главное не старайтесь его учить наизусть
- Слушайте аудио-историю несколько раз
- Слушайте аудио-историю и отвечайте на вопросы
Evil English Teacher text
There’s an evil English teacher. He’s a very bad teacher.
He comes into his class. The students’re sitting at their desks, waiting for him.
The teacher says to the class, «Everyday, we’ll study English grammar. If you make a mistake, I’ll hit you with a stick»
Then the teacher opens his textbook. He says, «Today we we’ll learn the Past Perfect Progressive verb tense, as well as the Future Conditional.»
He points to a girl and says, «What’s the Past Perfect Progressive?» The girl’s very nervous, she says, «I don’t know»
As soon as she finishes speaking, the evil teacher jumps across the room with a large stick- and
hits her on the head. The girl cries.
The other students are very scared. The teacher points to a boy and says, «What is the Future Conditional».
The boy says nothing.
The teachers says, «Go ahead— answer! Now!»
The boy says, «But, but.. we haven’t learned it yet»
The evil teacher says, «In other words, you don’t know it!» He jumps across the room and hits
the boy hard on the head. The boy cries.
All the students are scared and miserable. They hate the evil teacher. But they’re lucky. One
student has a cell phone.
She secretly dials the number of her friend, AJ. AJ answers the phone, «Hello»
The student whispers, «This is Kaori. Help us AJ, please help us. An evil English teacher is
AJ says, «Don’t worry, I’ll be right there.»
AJ jumps on his motorcycle and speeds to the school. He runs through the front door, down
the hall, and bursts into the class.
He says to the evil teacher, «Stop hitting these students, you bastard!» Then he runs across the room. He picks up a desk and hits the evil teacher with it.
The evil teacher falls to the floor. He is beaten. AJ looks at Kaori and says, «What do you want me to do with him?»
Kaori says, «Its up to you. You decide».
AJ throws the evil teacher out the window and says, «No more evil grammar study. You are
The students cheer «Yeah»! Everyone is very happy.
Слушаем и отвечаем на вопросы
- evil: very very bad
- as well as: in addition to, also
- as soon as: when, just after (something happens)
- go ahead: begin, start to do something
- in other words: say something in a different way, say something more directly
- hard: powerfully
- miserable: very sad & unhappy
- hate: opposite of love, really dislike
- cell phone: mobile phone
- dials: push numbers on a phone
- I’ll be right there: I’ll arrive soon, I will be there soon
- speeds: goes fast, drives very fast
- bursts: enters (a room) very fast
- bastard: bad person, jerk (NOT polite ;) (used to insult a man)
- beaten: defeated
- Its up to you: you decide, it is your decision
- cheer: to yell (when happy)